Thursday 28 March 2019

Quizlet

I really like a good quiz. It's a great opportunity to mix learning and fun. One of the apps I enjoy using is Quizlet. It has an extensive database of study sets created by other uses but it also allows you to create your own sets.


 Below are some of the ways I use Quizlet.

1) Test key vocabulary
Use Quizlet Live to check the understanding of key terminology. Your students will work in groups and match key words with their definitions.

2) Use TEST option
Once you are done creating your study set, the test option will create a multiple choice test for your students to try.

3) Flashcards
This is a great revision tool. Ask your students to create their own revision cards as a part of end of unit test preparation.

There are many other options on Quizlet for you to choose from. The above work best for me at the moment.

Have a go with your students:

Chapter 8 Acids and Bases (IB Chemistry) - click here

Cells (MYP Science) - Click here

I wish you great lessons!

Karolina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osmosis - biology demo

Over the summer break I managed to complete a few courses on Future Learn .One of them touched on the topic of osmosis. I mentioned last yea...