Thursday 1 November 2018

What is Kahoot!?


Kahoot! gives you an option to engage your students in highly addictive quizzes and learn at the same time. Students absolutely love the competitive aspect of those quizzes. As a teacher, I really like the fact that I can either create my own quiz or browse through the database of thousands of quizzes created by others. Another interesting feature is the option of creating a report which shows you in detail how well your students performed and what are the areas that still need work.

Click here to access my easy Kahoot! quiz on components in electrical circuits.

I wish you great lessons!

Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osmosis - biology demo

Over the summer break I managed to complete a few courses on Future Learn .One of them touched on the topic of osmosis. I mentioned last yea...