Wednesday 7 November 2018

KS3 Science Club - Scheme of Work


I have been running after school clubs since I started working as a teacher. I really enjoy the freedom a science club can give you to try experiments that you wouldn't normally have time to do in a lesson. One of the restrains that I had to face, however, was the issue of money to buy the resources I needed. This I managed to overcome by applying for grants and getting free resources (I mentioned some of the places here). After testing a wide range of experiments and getting feedback from my students, I put together this KS3 Science Club Scheme of Work, which I hope is going to be useful for your students too.

I wish you great lessons!

Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osmosis - biology demo

Over the summer break I managed to complete a few courses on Future Learn .One of them touched on the topic of osmosis. I mentioned last yea...