Wednesday 14 November 2018

Book of Achievements for KS3 Science Club


Science Club is for me a place where the students have an opportunity to conduct experiments they wouldn´t normally have a chance to do. It´s an opportunity to further deepen their curiosity and develop lab skills. I created the Book of Achievements to teach my students organisational skills and show them how much they can do. The list of "achievements" to complete is a great starting point to create independent learners who know how to plan.

The reward system is flexible and can easily reflect whatever your school is doing - merits, stickers, postcards home etc.

I wish you great lessons!

Karolina

Dowload the Book of Achievements - click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Osmosis - biology demo

Over the summer break I managed to complete a few courses on Future Learn .One of them touched on the topic of osmosis. I mentioned last yea...