Monday 15 October 2018

Let You Tube help you teach Science #2

In the second installment of my "Let You Tube help you teach Science" I would like to introduce you to the idea of showing experimental instructions through short videos. It's a great visual aid for the students and it allows you to save time on a demonstration. Consequently, the pupils have more time to conduct the experiment. Below is an example of a simple experiment you can use to investigate osmosis:


Which topics could you use this video with?
- osmosis
- lab health and safety
- recording observations

Key words: importance of water, investigation, osmosis, water

I wish you great lessons!

Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osmosis - biology demo

Over the summer break I managed to complete a few courses on Future Learn .One of them touched on the topic of osmosis. I mentioned last yea...